Currently we have five teams working with our news- and sports products. On of the teams is responsible for our native IOS and Android apps, and now we are looking for an IOS developer to strengthen the team.
You’ll play an important part in ensuring that SVT is top of the line in the development of the native apps. You have a deep understanding for the technology and have published apps on the App Store. You also have worked with Swift in a production environment and have an eye for details and clean code. You have worked with object oriented design and have written UI and Unit tests.
The position is full time, our offices is located at Gärdet in Stockholm.
Competences and skills
- Relevant educational background
- Documented programming skills in iOS’/Apples’ environments, driven Swift developer
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode, UI- and Unit tests, familiar with CI/CD
- Adequate English skills
Experience of working with video online is a merit.
- Wide and deep competence within iOS-development and related technologies
- Great social skills and a high degree of self management
- Curiosity in new technologies and solutions
- Cooperative and responsible
Currently we experiment with mob programming and an open mind towards collaborative methods is a must to thrive at SVT.
Working at SVT
We constantly work with improving our services. Therefore we focus on offering our employees autonomy and creativity within their daily work, as well as a good working environment, possibilities to improve their skills, and high flexibility in the work they do. Currently how media is being consumed is changing at a never before seen pace, and being part of that transformation is equally exciting as challenging.
Fot this position we work in cooperation with Titan IT. Apply here!